Treat your loved one to this deliocus sparkling rose cocktail this Valentines.
Start your romantic meal with this easy to make drink using the very best English sparkling rose. Choose Chapel down's Classic Non-Vintage Engligh Rose or
NYE Timber Sparking Rose and dress with rose petals to finish.
- 100 ml gin
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) rose syrup, or to taste
- 75 ml freshly squeezed ruby grapefruit juice, strained
- 1 chilled bottle of sparking rosé
- To serve: rose petals (optional)
1. Combine gin, rose syrup and grapefruit juice in a jug
2. Pour the mixture into Champagne coupes
3. Top up with sparkling rosé
4. Serve topped with a rose petal.